Solid Fuel Heating
As registered installers and a member of the New Zealand Home Heating Association, J H Brewster Ltd can offer the complete service package to customers including site assessment, processing Building Consent Applications, installation and final Producer Statement and Code of Compliance requirements.
Benefits of Solid Fuel Heating:
- A woodburner is still the cheapest option to heat a home (reference - Consumer NZ research 2012).
- It can heat water with a wetback even in clean air zones.
- Woodburners provide security against electricity restrictions or outages being able to cook on and boil water.
- Has the ability to heat a whole home.
- Wood is carbon neutral and the world's best sustainable fuel source.
- New woodburners are extremely energy efficient.
Different options available:
- Free standing
- Insert (existing masonry chimney)
- Built In or Inbuilt (simulated or mock chimney)
- Outdoor wood fires
- Replacement parts
- Flue system componentry
Solid Fuel Heating Products
JH Brewster Limited sells, installs, services and supply spare parts for the following brands of Solid Fuel Heaters: